Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thirsty....but not for Dr. Pepper

I had a Dr. Pepper with dinner....it sounded so good at the time, but now I don't think I could sleep if I tried. So, I'll journal a little bit! I gave Reece a few sips, and it took him an hour to get to sleep. He sang "Choo choo Train," counted, recited quotes from books like Mr Brown Can Moo, Can You?, said momma and dada a few times, etc. Then he finally conked out.

At church, Reece likes to give the play by play. We're trying to teach him to whisper when he wants to say, "All done singing da songs" or "I give da money to Dod (God)," or "Say da prayers to Dod." He is such a sweet little man.

Pregnancy wise, I am still craving sour things. Went scrapbooking on Saturday with some girls from church and one of them brought sour worms. Man, did I chow on those! And chocolate is just take it or leave it right now! I have been having regular Braxton Hicks contractions. The baby doesn't like those. Baby squirms and wiggles after those every time. I have been waking up parched at night and needing something to drink in the worst way. Last night I had to go downstairs and get some ice water, then it took me at least an hour to get back to sleep. My right leg fell completely asleep last night for no reason at all. That's not a good sign! That means my hips are probably adjusting and widening and affecting my nerves and blood flow. Belly is about as big now at 21 weeks as it was at 26 weeks with Reece. In my scrapbook on the 26 week photo, I wrote that I finally broke down and bought maternity pants...HA! I've been wearing maternity pants now for at least 3 weeks!! It's true what they say about getting bigger, sooner the second time around. I can feel the waddle coming on already!


1 comment: