Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just Another Day...

Just another day....but each and every day is wonderful in it's own way!

I took Reece to the library to see Ms. Bobbie sing with her little guitar...or ukulele...I'm not sure exactly what it was! But she was very good with the kids and sang songs about being polite and nice to others, and how to eat healthy and all kinds of fun songs. Reece almost fell asleep on the way there so he was a bit chill during the whole thing and just watching the other big kids and what they were doing. He did bounce along to the songs at times. Then we went to pick out our books and CD's and were on our way home.

Last night Ethan went to play basketball and was gone as I was putting Reece to bed. Reece said, "Dada?" a few times as I was putting him to sleep, and Ethan got home before he went to sleep, so I took him back downstairs to see daddy. Then we did the whole bedtime routine over again with daddy there...he missed him so! Tonight he cracked us up because he was being so animated and laughing at the starfish in the book we were reading. They are hidden on each page, and sometimes peeking from behind something, and Reece just thinks this is so funny!

On Sunday, Reece was keeping time with the song leader by moving his arm along with him. It was so sweet! I was trying not to giggle because he looked so serious, and was really trying to do it just right.

As for baby #2, I felt him or her move from the outside tonight as I sat on the couch. Just a little poke, poke, poke. Just letting me know baby is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment