Thursday, December 16, 2010

25 Weeks Down, 15 To Go


Photo of me at 25 weeks. Belly feels bigger than it actually is. I have not been sleeping well, tossing and turning most of the night. I think I sleep on my back more than I think I do (previous to pregnancy), and not being able to now affects my sleeping pattern too. I am usually dog tired when I go to bed, so I expect to zonk out and stay out through the night, but not so.

It snowed 3 inches or so last night, and while Ethan was at work I wanted to take Reece outside to play in it, and so I thought it would be a good idea to shovel the driveway while I was at it...probably not my best idea yet. I'm already feeling sore, and it's not even tomorrow yet. I have a feeling I will be regretting the shoveling. But, it was fun to get all dressed up in our snow pants and snow boots and play in the snow with Reece. He does not like his coat...it's pretty bulky compared to what he's used to. And I'm not sure he was a fan of the snow pants (his first time wearing them). He said, "I take da coat off...no go outside and play!" But I made him go anyway, and he fell down a few times and got stuck and couldn't get back up just like Randy in A Christmas Story movie....I was cracking up. He would say, "I fall down...help pwease!" He was slightly amused when I made some snowballs for him. But other than that, he wasn't too impressed with snow, in general. We will try again and see how next time goes!

Reece has not been able to stay away from the Christmas tree...he loves the ornaments! Last year when he was not even 1 year, he was better about not touching the tree. He just loves the tractor ornaments we got from a man at church, and says they are "papa's tractors." And he also likes the jingle bell ornament. He can sing most of the Jingle Bells song, and loves "Up On The Housetop", especially the "ho ho ho" part!

No comments:

Post a Comment