Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!

Merry Christmas!
We got back to Indy after an 8 day stay in Michigan. We went to Nolen's first birthday party and Reece had a blast with the Hot Wheels track and all of Nolen's cars. Then we hung out a while after the party with Emily and Jeff and had dinner from La Fiesta, which I had been craving! Yum. The rest of the week was filled with family, shopping and relaxing. We got together with my Aunt Jean, Uncle Joe, Paula, Jordan and Dan. They got Reece a Little People Racin' Ramp Garage. He has been loving that! Ethan and I shopped a little on Monday, and I got to have lunch with Rebekah. We then went to Toys R Us, and that was so overwhelming!! I don't think I shall go there again any time soon! We only bought one Hot Wheel car and that was it! Tuesday, we visited with Great Grandma and Grandpa, and they just got a kick out of the boys. And we shopped some more. Wednesday, we got dressed in our snow gear and took Reece outside to go sledding down the hill. He does not like his puffy winter jacket. He always asks to take it off as soon as I get it on him. He totally reminds me of Randy in A Christmas Story! He could barely move with the snow pants and gloves and boots too. Ethan went down the hill the first time and wiped out and Reece was worried. He thought daddy was hurt. Then he went down the hill with Ethan a few times, whining the whole way with a slight smile on his face. Not sure why he put up such a big fuss and refused to totally enjoy it. Ethan had more fun than he did! He did go down once with me. And after that he was saying, "I go home." Which meant he wanted to go inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment