Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dr. Visit @ 28 weeks


29 Weeks

Today was the good ol' glucose test. So funny that they have to do that for everyone, even when clearly I am in good health and have no sugar issues. Wouldn't you be able to tell?? Anyway, had to wake Reece up to go to the doc after only an hour. Poor guy needed his sleep! He cried the whole way because the sun was in his eyes and he was trying to go back to sleep. He never was able to. He did fine at the doctor though...gave him lots of snacks. At the appt. I measured 26 weeks, so 2 behind, but I told her everything just spreads out nicely when you are tall like me. I weigh 160 lbs., which means I have gained about 25 lbs. already!! Last time I gained 38 lbs, so I guess I'm on track for the same.
Baby was VERY active yesterday to the point that I thought I might get sick if it moved around anymore from motion sickness or something! When I woke, for the first time I felt feet kicking up under my ribs and a head bumping into my pelvic bone. So funny how everything is kind of "old hat" the second time around, but still amazing all at the same time. I'm feeling the waddle coming on...boo hoo. But otherwise I am feeling great besides the occasional heart burn. Peppermint for whatever reason gives me heartburn...even gum! So no peppermint patties or gum or candy canes for me.
Reece has had a few quotes of the vacation: "What in the world are you talking about?" and "I don't know where the car went!"

No comments:

Post a Comment