Monday, January 17, 2011

Getting Sleep While I Can!

It was so nice to have Ethan home on a Monday! We slept in until 9am because Reece slept until 9 am! However, he was up in the middle of the night crying and talking about cars. I had Ethan go see to him, and he tried rocking him back to sleep, but to no avail, and he kept asking for momma. So, he brought him to bed with us, and and snuggled between us and went to sleep. Meanwhile, I couldn't sleep because Reece was rolling over and talking and twitching, etc. At about 6am I took him back to bed...I just needed to sleep! Luckily, he stayed asleep soundly until 9am. Then we all had breakfast and left to run errands. After Lowe's, Sears, and WalMart, we had lunch and all took a nap of some sort.
I have been experiencing some discomfort as the baby is head down I think, and grinding against my pelvic bones and squashing my bladder. I think the baby was doing the log roll today! Ugh! Every time I hold Reece upon my belly the baby gets a little antsy. I wonder if Reece feels all of that going on in there. I hope the baby isn't feeling too much pressure in there when Reece is sitting on my lap or what have you. Ethan is doing most of the lifting, putting Reece into the car and his high chair, when he's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment