Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow and Snuggles


Today Reece was in a funk. He didn't eat breakfast and then sat on the couch with me for a hour and a half watching Sesame Street and other kid shows on PBS. Totally unlike him! He dozed in and out and then asked to get up and play. It has been snowing all day, so I got him dressed and we went outside and sledded down the driveway on what little tiny of a hill there is! He had a little fun, but as usual wanted mittens off and is "all done with coat." So we came back inside and snuggled on the couch again after he had a huge meltdown about not being able to carry all 7 Hot Wheels cars in his hands at the same time. He fell asleep snuggling with me on the couch without having any lunch or breakfast to speak of. When he woke he was hungry, ate a big lunch and was all kinds of smiles and happiness. So glad he felt better after sleeping!
I have really been feeling the baby roll around in my belly. I can now feel actual body parts moving around. When baby is smaller, they just float around in fluid and don't fill out the uterus as much so you can feel the movements and bumps but they are random and disappear. Now, I can feel the big baby in there filling out! I feel like this baby is going to come early like Reece did. I just feel further along with the pressure, size of belly, size of baby, etc. I have been nesting and trying to get the house in order but there just always seems to be SO much to do!! The major thing is transitioning Reece to his room and new bed, and when to do it. And of course I have projects that need to be done that I know won't get done after baby arrives. Well, I better sign off before I freak out right before going to bed. The adrenaline will get baby all fired up and moving around right as I'm attempting to get to sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment