Friday, February 18, 2011

34 Weeks...and Counting

33 Weeks

Baby Belly Update:
As I am typing this, baby is moving about very vigorously! I have had some very painful movements, and I don't remember those with Reece the first time. All of his movements were painless. The heartburn gave me a rest for about a week, and then started up again today. I woke this morning with a foot kicking me under my rib cage, so I'm assuming the position of the baby changed, and therefore caused the heartburn. Ethan took a look at my belly tonight, and said, "I think you're going to have that baby soon! How do you hold that up?" Referring to my heavy belly. It's hard, I said. It really is. It gets heavy as the day wears on. Reece has been sick the past couple of days, and it's been hard dealing with him as he wants to be held, carried and snuggled more. Ethan also suggested last night that I pack my bag for the hospital. "I'm only 34 weeks!" I said. He countered that you just never know, and we should at least start getting things around! I started thinking about all the things I need to pack: bag for Ethan, bag for me, bag for baby, bag for Reece because who knows what the situation will be...will he go to someone's house? Or will someone come to our house?? All great questions!! Ethan said he can handle packing his own bag...to which I rolled my eyes I'm sure and said, that's a relief! One less thing to worry about.




No comments:

Post a Comment