Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dr. Visit @ 35 weeks

Today just about wore me out: took Reece to the doc at 9:30am, went to Babies R Us to get a boy and girl going home from hospital outfit, went to Meijer to get Benadryl for Reece and a few other things, home for lunch which Reece was too tired to eat, put Reece down for a nap, tried to nap myself but too many things are going on in my head, barely had fallen asleep then woke to a grumpy hungry child that had to be whisked into the car to go to my doc appointment downtown, home to do dishes, fix dinner for myself and child, whisk child off to Bible study, home at 9:15pm to put child straight to bed....I will be following shortly!

Nurse Susan said baby's heartbeat is great. Measured me at 36 weeks, but after feeling around on my belly and the position changed, she said I would probably measure closer to 34/35 weeks. She said baby is head down pretty low and asked if I was feeling any pressure...define pressure. I am feeling some sharp sensations on my cervix when baby moves a lot, so I assume that's the head pushing down on it. I weigh 171 lbs. I can't remember exactly, but I think I only got up to 173 with Reece. I hope to not gain much more, but baby is at least going to gain another 2-3lbs before I have baby. So that means I'll gain at least another 2-3 lbs and then some! Ethan is already asking when I shall be joining him for P90X workouts postpartum....hmmm....let me get back to you on that one, honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment