Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pregnancy Symptoms

Because this blog is partially my own personal pregnancy journal, I'll just mention a few things that I'll probably forget about years down the road. I have been sleeping with a pillow between my knees since probably 28 weeks. At that time it eased some hip pain that I was starting to experience. The past couple of days, despite the pillow, my hips have felt almost arthritic...must be prepping for the birth and spreading. My mom said it won't be long now! Baby is still VERY active...must still be enough room in there to exercise! Baby seems surprised when it's feet get up under my ribs. I'll feel the first kick, then...kick! kick! kick! as if it's trying to figure out...what IS that? Also been having some very taut Braxton Hicks contractions. My belly gets SO hard! And some movements are painful, which I don't remember having painful baby movements with Reece. All in all, this baby seems a bit more hyper than Reece, which may tell us a lot about the future in differences of temperaments between the two. Reece is so laid back, this one might be a bit more active and bouncing off the walls! Who knows!

I have another check up tomorrow with the nurse practitioner Susan. So then I will update weight and other things. I also take Reece to the doc in the AM...he has had a fever for a week straight! I think it's time to take him!

No comments:

Post a Comment