Friday, March 25, 2011

All Done!

I think I am all done being pregnant this time. I don't recall feeling this way with Reece. I was still feeling pretty good when I had him, but this time I am really sore (could have something to do with vacuuming the whole upstairs last night) and can barely get around, let alone get anything done! I pulled a muscle in my back bending over to get something from a sitting position in a chair last night, and that really put me out. Rolling over in bed is a production. I have to hold my belly to keep it from flopping over, and pretty much every time I do roll over my back pops either out or into place, I'm not sure which. But it's a loud noise. Stretch marks abound on my belly, MUCH more so than last time. I was more diligent about lotion last time, but I don't think that is the reason this time. I think I'm just bigger and the belly grew faster this time. I'm uncomfortable sitting, standing, or laying down, so pretty much I'm just uncomfortable. I'm ready to meet this sweet baby and get the labor over with! I also feel bad for holding everyone in suspense on when the baby will get here, namely my parents. I'm ready for you baby! Patience is about gone with the pregnancy!

The nurse Susan told me on Wednesday that they would not induce until I was 10 days over my due date....YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment