Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Momma Snuggle You

My favorite thing that Reece says right now, "Momma snuggle you." Love that line.

I've got a cold, probably from smooching too much on my sick boy Reece. He's getting over it, and I'm getting it. Haven't slept the past few nights very well. This morning I was so tired, I was in and out of sleep on the couch while Reece played. He would come snuggle for a while, then go play some more. I was totally out of it. Don't want to drink coffee because, A: it makes baby in the belly crazy, and B: if I do want to take a nap during Reece's nap, I wouldn't be able to because I'm hocked up on caffeine. I think this morning I should have gone for the caffeine. While Reece slept, I made Banana Jumbo cookies for Mark across the street because he helped Ethan when his car ran out of gas last week. Then I did my Bible class lesson (that we didn't even get to tonight).

I called Christina today on the way to my appointment. She was on her way home from seeing Beth and her new baby boy, Levi. This evening Beth called me and we talked for a while about the labor and such. It makes me just want to have the baby here and the labor over with already! Good thing we didn't decide on the boy name Levi! It was on our list, but has since been crossed off of the top 5. I still like it, but am glad she used it! They weren't sharing their name with anyone, they wanted it to be a surprise.

For dinner I made manicotti stuffed with spinach, chicken and cheese. Boy was it good!! Ethan stomached down 2 pieces, but I think just the thought of the spinach (which you couldn't taste) made it less appealing, but he did eat it, I'll give him credit for that. Just wish I had some garlic bread to go with it...forgot to get some from the store.

In 2 days I'll be 38 weeks. At the doc, I weighed 172, measured 38 weeks, and everything seems fine. Nothing happening yet. I'm anxious about what to do with Reece, but we have several people to call, so I think he will be fine. I am just ready to meet this little bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment