Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Sickie is Better

It has been a tough couple of weeks for this pregnant momma. Reece has been sick for 2 weeks, and yesterday I noticed a BIG improvement in his appetite, attitude, energy...everything. So glad he's feeling better. During this time, Ethan has also been working a LOT of overtime, sometimes coming home at midnight, sometimes right before Reece's bedtime so at least he gets to see him before bed. It's hard on mommy not getting a break from a sick toddler, that's for sure. And it's hard on Ethan not getting to see him or me much either. Hopefully we will get a reprieve from the OT soon!

Baby belly is getting bigger. I took a look at my 37 week picture from the last pregnancy, and I'm bigger than that at 35 1/2 weeks today. I am getting a few more stretch marks as the belly gets bigger this time around. Sigh. Nothing I can do! I've been waking up with very sore hips and waddling around all day. I'm in the midst of packing my suitcase for the hospital. This time I have 3 lists instead of 2. My bag, baby's bag, and Reece's bag, just in case he needs to go somewhere while I go to the hospital. I bought 2 coming home outfits for the baby....one boy, one girl. They are SO cute!!! The boy one has cars on it, and the girl one is white with green and pink flowers. I need to get some Dreft to wash them in before packing them. I'm having cravings like crazy, but most of them go unfulfilled. Tonight I want an Asiago Cheese bagel with cream cheese from Panera Bread and a caramel latte.

Today I tried to start another scrapbook page for Reece's book while Reece played....to no avail. It just takes me too long to think of a layout and execute it. Maybe SOMEDAY I'll finish it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment