Monday, March 14, 2011

Little Notes about Reece

Just a few notes about Reece:

Today riding in the car to go to the bank, he pulled his knit hat down over his face and said, "Where's Reece?" We played peekaboo in the rear view mirror the whole way home and he just got such a kick out of it, and I laughed so hard. He thinks he's so funny!

He stayed so still while I cut his hair last night. He just brushed his teeth while I cut...such a good boy!

Every morning he wakes and I go into his room, he says, "I watch 'Ightning Akeen and Tow Mater!" (Lightning McQueen) on youtube.

He really likes Barney now. We have only seen it a few times on tv at breakfast, but he already knows who Baby Bop, Riff, and BJ are and loves the songs. If you say, "Say Barney!" instead of "Say cheese!" for the camera, he will look and smile so big every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment